Monday, April 12, 2010

Buffalo Small Press Book Fair


In March, Durable Goods and Zygote in my Coffee teamed up to have a table at the Buffalo Small Press Book Fair.  It was a bustling event filled with great books, art, comics and performances.  The city of Buffalo really turns out for this small press fair.  This had been the second year of this that I had attended though the first time was just as a bystander.  This year my daughter and I braved the crowds and sold some books for Zygote in my Coffee and spread the word about Durable Goods.  It was nice to meet people and talk about the great things going on with these two publications.  Thanks Brian at Zygote for sending all the beautiful books and for your continued support of Durable Goods.

Aleathia

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting the table, ALea! And that goes double for Chloe! You both rock, in my book! And i think Durable Goods is a damn fine little micro-zine...keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great stuff Alea, way to get Chloe started early. How's tricks??

    ReplyDelete