Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Durable Goods Issue 42, Guest Edited by Leah Angstman




Durable Goods Issue 42
Guest Edited by Leah Angstman


Featured Writers:

Jeff Fleming

David S. Pointer

Leah Angstman





Leah Angstman is the editor and publisher of Alternating Current/Propaganda Press and is one of the hardest working women in the small press.  She is a dynamo and powerhouse and any other superhero word you can possibly think of.  Leah has been a long time supporter of Durable Goods and has been on the collaborative distribution team since I started it up.  She is an inspiration to me on a near daily basis.  Her enthusiasm for the arts is infectious and I wouldn't have it any other way.  I am very happy to have had her take the helm for an issue of DG.  I knew it was in good hands.

Read. Write.
Support Small Press.
Be Kind to Each Other.

Aleathia

No comments:

Post a Comment