Saturday, October 24, 2009

Durable Goods partners up with Verve Bath Press, Kill Poet and Nibble!!
















I am so very pleased to announce that these fine zines have decided to join Zygote in my Coffee in distributing Durable Goods along with their own print journals.  Thank you Amanda Oaks at Verve Bath Press, Jason Neese at Kill Poet, and Jeff Fleming at Nibble.  I commend you for collaborating on this project and giving new life to the small press.


As writers we should all be in this together and these great editors understand the value of good intensions.  I look forward to sharing envelope space with your grand publications.  You can find the links to each of these great sites in the Durable Writers section.


Thank you to all who support this project and projects like it.

1 comment:

  1. This is such exciting news! Jim Knowles just wrote me about Durable Goods. We both love it!

    Pris

    ReplyDelete